Home Hitachi Tools - Hitachi 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill Kit

I just wanted to tell everyone how much I like the Hitachi Cordless 14.4-volt Driver Drill Kit with Flashlight. I purchased mine several years ago and use it all the time. That is a testimony to its' rugged construction and durability. I am retired now from working in a Diesel Repair Body Shop, now I have my own Carpentry Shop and I purchased that Home Hitachi Tool because of the lightweight (3.3 lbs), well balanced, ergonomic, fatigue reducing design with little vibration. Although most of my tools were pneumatic and heavy there are many tight places that those tools would not fit.

Right Angle Drill

The flexibility of this Hitachi Cordless 14.4-volt Driver Drill Kit with Flashlight made that chore easy. The 3/8" key-less chuck is also very handy for quick changing of the bits, making less unnecessary ups and downs for bits to do the job more efficiently. Another great feature is the 22-position clutch you can set for exactly the correct screw depth to be sure you won't damage the part or wood product.

Right Angle Drill

The Hitachi Cordless 14.4-volt Driver Drill Kit with Flashlight has a class-leading 230 in/lbs torque. Its' two-speed transmission has an easy to use one-touch speed knob for tougher jobs that require more torque from 0-350 or 0-1050 rpm. The Batteries seem to last along time, of course the harder the job the sooner it runs down but I'm quite please with the amount of work I can get done before I have to change out the battery.

The Flashlight that comes with this kit proved also to be a great addition to my tool chest. It has several positions the light can be set to make the angle of light just right.

This Home Hitachi Tool kit comes with 2-1.4 Ah Batteries and Quick Charger, 1-Driver Bit, 7-pc Bit set and Carrying Case.

I highly recommend this Home Hitachi Tool for home or business.

Home Hitachi Tools - Hitachi 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill Kit
Right Angle Drill

Reel Push Mower 1080P 37 Inch Lcd